- Elimination of chipout and vastly improved machinability in laminated particleboard through the use of a proprietary multi-phase wetting system that is compatible with all amino resins and MDI type resins.
- Improving blending efficiency in the manufacture of particleboard and MDF through the use of a multi-phase wetting system Rezex A leading to reduction in resin loading with no reduction in physical properties.
- Optimising resin impregnation and coating of decor papers in the manufacture of Low Pressure Laminated wood panels enabling the use of higher solids impregnating resins and so reducing the amount of MF coating resin required.
- Improve the efficiency of resin and glue usage on difficult to glue solid hardwood timber and panels.
- Improving the adhesion of high pressure laminates onto particleboard through improved PVA type resin spreading technology.
- Optimising the surface structure of particleboard to assist laminating.
- I have access to research laboratories useful for testing absorption of liquids into paper, testing the rate of spread of liquids on any solid surface, testing the distribution of resin on individual particleboard flakes and access to Scanning Electron and light microscopy facilities (including high speed video microscopy) at the Australian National University in Canberra one of the top research universities in the world and the top university in Australia.